X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage 110 E replacement stock

Does anyone know if they still make replacement stocks for my old savage ????

Re: Savage 110 E replacement stock

Have you checked cabelas? There are a couple listings for savage model 10 and 110 replacement stocks I think.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Have you checked cabelas? There are a couple listings for savage model 10 and 110 replacement stocks I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sir, i never even thought about Cabela`s, it`s at a reasonable price too..

Comment

Yep, most anyone makes stocks that fit them. Its the standard long action 110 they sell today. Bell and Carlson make a decent synthetic stock for the Savage 110. Check out Sharp Shooter Supply they custom make synthetic stocks. Fred is a good guy. I have bought a few items from him.

Comment

I have another ???? How difficult would it be to get the trigger adjusted on my trusty old rifle ? I have to use both hands to get it to fire..

Comment

Dont know if it is like the wifes savage model 10, but the trigger on hers was very easy to adjust, thanks to some help from AJ.

Comment

Do your self a favor and get a Rifle Basix trigger for it. Tey aregreat triggers that are easy to adjust and have a wide range of weight adjustments. Of course, if you ccan't figure out how to adjust it, take it to a gunsmith and have it done by the pros.

Comment

Working...
              X