Hunting Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Waddell's contact information?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Waddell's contact information?????

does anyone know a way i could contact him by ....like his email adress that would be great thanks

Re: Michael Waddell\'s contact information?????

[ QUOTE ]
    does anyone know a way i could contact him by ....like his email adress that would be great thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ya, we'd all like that! How about it Scott?? j/k

Comment

ahha i wasnt sure weither or not he has it listed some where or if it was one of those things everyone would love to know haha..no harm in asking

Comment

I know in the past Michael has corresponded with a few forum members. Seems to me he actually called YB15 a few years ago, and I know he's sent autographed pictures of himself if you just request it through this website somewhere.

I met Mr. Waddell a couple years ago at the Wheeling Cabelas. He's a pretty down to earth guy.

Comment

With the recent success of Realtree Roadtrips I'm sure Michael gets thousands of emails/letters/etc. He can't possibly respond to all of them. Hopefully he has a good secretery.

Comment

Just send it to me, he is coming over to my house for the week-end to do a little hunting and a get-together. Tiffany from that other show is coming too.

ha ha j/k - Don't I wish.

Comment

rtmail1@realtreeoutdoors.com

This is not his direct email (he doesn't get to check it much and would get bombarded. We take them from this one and forward them to him a little at a time. S

Comment

wonderful thank very much!

Comment

Working...
                X