Good 2012 Oklahoma Bow season

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default Good 2012 Oklahoma Bow season

Killed two good bucks with bow this season here in Oklahoma.

Elite Z28 did its job. Slicktricks are great broadheads.

Both deer are from Wagoner Co. Time to put a few does in the feezer.

Good luck to all this fall.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congrats Dan- you always put a couple good ones down! There's been some monsters put down in NE Oklahoma tips year. Hope all is well with you guys. What's the grey stuff in the beard?

Quote Originally Posted by huntinsonovagun View Post
    Congrats Dan- you always put a couple good ones down! There's been some monsters put down in NE Oklahoma tips year. Hope all is well with you guys. What's the grey stuff in the beard?

55 today and earned those grey hairs. Be polite to us senior citizens LOL

Walking two lease members into my stands in the morning. Time to help others. Your correct there been some dandy's killed in Oklahoma. Heard today there was a 23 pointer monster checked in at Okay. Saw a picture of incrediable deer taken at cherokee co. with primitive.

Wow. Check out the "swamp donkey" thread in here. My hunting partner put that one down last week with a bow. Grossed 180

Then I saw Lukes and Drakes deer- seems like everybody I've ever met is killing a monster this year

im trying to hold out for a 4 year old or better now... We'll see if that can stick until end of season!

And happy birthday!!

Congrats

nice deer sir!