lighted nocks

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

1. Default lighted nocks

What's the best most reliable lighted nock on the market right now...? Any suggestions? Thanks

Default lighted nocks

Firenock. Very expensive(20.00), but reliable and customizable.

I've shot Easton tracer nocks, lumenocks, G5 and those new ones that i cant remeber the name of. Alll malfunctioned at some point with tracer nocks being the worst. Lumenocks are the brightest but again they worked great at first but then dropped to 50% performance.

I'm cheap and I make my own lighted nocks. Inexpensive. There is a slight learning curve in making them, however, the satisfaction comes as a reward. Battery $1.99 and 2 nocks .60 = $2.60 maybe.

Home Made Lumenock Made By Meghan - YouTube

She forgets on thing. Cut a nock in half and save the insert end (discard the actual nock part). Take this part and slip it over the end of the Thill battery and glue it to the battery. This will hold the battery in place, inside the arrow shaft and allow for turning off and on. I will try and post a photo.

good luck to all
    the dog
    Last edited by pointing_dogs_rule; 11-24-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    GOD BLESS
    "it's the HUNT, not the KILL"
    2002 & 2012 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!!

Default lighted nocks

I love my nockturnals. Work great, easy and cheap
    Last edited by KSHoytHunter; 11-26-2012 at 07:09 PM.

I got nockturnals and am happy with them. Only issue is one of them will not light when fired. I have to manually turn it on which isn't exactly ideal. I does work good for practicing tho.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick