Cut em down in Okieland.... (Pics)

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Cool Cut em down in Okieland.... (Pics)

Over the Thanksgiving break I did get out for one deer hunt and two duck hunts. Had good mornings all around. My primary 12ga is in the shop so I used the wifes Mossy 20ga. It folded them up over the ponds! Actually did really well with a 3", no. 2.

The first morning I killed three Mallard and two Lesser Scaup.

The second morning I put down two Hooded Merganser and one Gadwall. I could have limited both mornings but would have had to jump ponds. Season is still early so im waiting. Season is off this weekend and picks back up 12/08/2012. Ill take this weekend to finish Rifle season for deer.

I saw a bunch of birds but really need to build a portable blind for better cover....

Day 1
    Ducks2.jpg

Day 2
    Ducks1.jpg
    "There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail." - Thomas Jefferson

That's awesome Congrats!

Blog Entries

Default Cut em down in Okieland.... (Pics)

Sounds like a good hunt.

Congrats!
    Some people go to church and think about hunting. Others go hunting and think about God.

That's great man! Did you shoot that one in the face?

You need to order in that layout blind!

Winged that one... had to put it down before the dog drowned trying to catch it!

That little 20ga holds a great pattern. Ill get a layout blind before long but have put together a plan to build a portable blind so I can hide another person or dog too.
    "There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail." - Thomas Jefferson

Very Nice! I enjoy those days of mixed hunting the most. Good luck with the deer!

Blog Entries

Good deal congrats