affordable for who...................... - Page 2

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by wtnhunt View Post
    Ummm, yeah that is the point bug. The libs sold this idea to those who believed them that healthcare should be more affordable, I actually agree that healthcare should be more affordable, but did not believe for one second that Obama or the liberals would do anything to help out working class families. Rather than being more affordable we are seeing more dramatic increases in premiums now than in the past, which goes totally against what Obama told the American people. Why are we continuing to see increases in premiums with poorer and poorer coverage and who other than those already on gov't systems are benefitting?
    Oh, I agree with you here, I'm employed by a huge healthcare institution, my costs are an embarrassment to put it mildly.
    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation INDIVISIBLE with liberty and justice for all.

Hydrogen is an odorless, colorless gas which given sufficient time, turns into people.

Blog Entries

this is just the start, my friends. it will double again within 2 years. also, plan to add $2500 in new taxes withheld starting with the 1st paycheck of 2013. and it will all be bushes fault. or the republicans. or anyone but obama.

we will all soon be in line for our daily government ration

someone in business told me the other day for every dollar that is made he pays .45 in taxes..
    WHY WORK??
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mathews XT Man View Post
    we will all soon be in line for our daily government ration

someone in business told me the other day for every dollar that is made he pays .45 in taxes..
    WHY WORK??
    Because there's still .55 to make......and the last time I checked .55>0.

I'm more of a glass half full kinda guy rather than the sky is falling glass half empty one.

What's happening in our country is not good, I'll agree, but there seems to be a whole lot of folks overreacting.

Blog Entries

I get 68% of my paycheck.....its all robbery in my books.
    I'm a radiologist.....on pipe!

Christmas is almost here and the company i work for is doing well. our insurance is fortunately better than many other plans. that said i payed some tax. figured it to be close to 39% taken out. if i can take care of my 61% without being in debt i expect that 39% be spent wisely without incurring any debt either.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kat View Post
    I get 68% of my paycheck.....its all robbery in my books.
    You still pay taxes on the 68% you get... Go to a movie, go buy a gallon of gas or a pop at the store, loaf of bread, etc.. You're paying taxes on those things.

Regardless, we as a nation are over taxed. It could all be solved if we could cut government spending.
    "There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail." - Thomas Jefferson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramie View Post
    It could all be solved if we could cut government spending.
    Better yet cut the freaking gov't. They are the problem.
    wtnhunt

Blog Entries

now, THERE'S the right answer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevebeilgard View Post
    now, THERE'S the right answer
    Here here!