broadheads

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: broadheads

1. Default broadheads

Anyone have suggestions for broad heads? I'm pulling 50

A good cut on contact. I'd suggest Magnus Stingers/Stinger Buzzcuts. SUPER sharp, and when the bows tuned correctly, they fly with field points
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. So help me God.

Blog Entries

Too many to list. Slick tricks, wasps sst, muzzy. You should avoid mechanicals though imho.

Stick with a good chisel tip like wasp or muzzy
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Default broadheads

I shoot the rage 2 blade. Field tip accuracy with great killing power. But it depends on what your hunting too.

without knowing your draw lenth, i'd stick with a cut on contact head similar to what was first mentioned for hunting most all of your big game. mechanicals will most likely work great on turkeys with your setup though. if you have a longer draw length you could probably get away with using small cutting diameter mechanical heads.