Why Is It??

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default Why Is It??

Whenever the "Clinton's" are involved..we have dead bodies ??

Vince Foster...now Stevens..I've not seen such a shuck & jive show as Hilary's..of course she had Bill to learn from
    “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” Romans 6:4

The hearings this past week were a joke IMO. I have to believe with the stall tactics they used to keep Hillary out for a while they had time to prepare and groom her to give answers which were well orchastrated and rehearsed. I don't think any of her responses were ad lib. This is just another fine example of how our government is operating now. I don't see it improving in the next four years either.
    Lynn
    If you want to get something out of something you must put something into it. Member QDMA - NRA - SCOPE - NYSRPA - NCF2A - We The People of NY - NWTF - American Legion - Eagles Club
    If you buy cheap You'll buy twice

During the hearing...it was asked if they are running arms through Turkey...she exclaims...TURKEY???

asking a question with the VERY question is what I am told is a..."GOTCHA" moment..hand in the cookie jar deal.. in other words... self admitting guilt on that subject.

great another gun running deal..where have we seen that before??
    “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” Romans 6:4

Blog Entries

The Clintons were the pre poison that America was fed. There was another too. The Commerce Secretary that went down on a plane...Can't remeber his name.
    Funny how the press doesn't mention Whitewater anymore huh?
    Wasn't Bill Clinton the nations first Black president?
    NRA, NYSRPA
    Board of Director/ county rep NY Bowhunters
    United Sportsmen of Rockland County
    Take a kid hunting, pass it on.
    God Bless America and our troops

Blog Entries

there are a string of dead folks with the clintons. all accidents, of course... yea, that's the ticket. accidents