Why are WE....

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default Why are WE....

Giving the MUSLIM BROTHRHOOD who is now in control of EYGYPT...tanks and War Planes???

I know we had an agreement with the FORMER president of Egypt...but now he's gone..should not our agreement be nullified?? We have NO obligation to give these THUGS equipment for FREE!!!!

OH ya..I forgot ..we have a MUSLIM in office
    “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” Romans 6:4

Why do we have to give anybody anything? These aren't some old surplus pieces of warfare equipment. With our budget totally out of control here I can't see us giving anyone anything.
    I can certainly envision these things being used against us at some time in the future.
    By the time we get these things there along with spare parts and tools to work on them and train them how to use them we will have spent BILLIONS that we don't have.
    This whole plan is sick and out of control! While we are arming another country our current administration is trying to disarm it's own citizens.
    I don't get it either.
    Lynn
    If you want to get something out of something you must put something into it. Member QDMA - NRA - SCOPE - NYSRPA - NCF2A - We The People of NY - NWTF - American Legion - Eagles Club
    If you buy cheap You'll buy twice

Blog Entries

I thought out was a great idea. We should also send China a few F22 raptors while we're at it.

Maybe we should accept bids between China and North Korea! What would stop Egypt from selling these weapons to either one anyway?
    Lynn
    If you want to get something out of something you must put something into it. Member QDMA - NRA - SCOPE - NYSRPA - NCF2A - We The People of NY - NWTF - American Legion - Eagles Club
    If you buy cheap You'll buy twice

LET...you are right..this is TOP OF THE LINE weapons!! FREE!!! to MUSLIMS..REALLY???
    “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” Romans 6:4