I am at a loss?! - Page 2

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sorry to hear that. I might be interested in a knife or two as well. Hopefully you can recoop your money.

Archerjg

Blog Entries

After further discussions with the individual who made the deal with me originally, it appears that I will at least be compensated for the cost of the materials. He was not happy at all with the way it went down and is not pleased at all with the direction the higher ups decided to go. According to him everyone on the committee was very excited at the prospect of getting something custom and useful for each of the employees who worked so hard to reach the safety milestone, instead they will be getting a plaque to hang in the breakroom with each employees name on it. I will PM those interested with the particulars on the knife I was going to make and will let you have them at the cost I quoted the company. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and support.

www.camospace.com/Hammerforged

Member.....The OTPG #64

Blog Entries

Thats great that you will be made up for buying the stuff.

Got to hate higher ups. Who the heck wants what there getting they might as well just keep there money doing that. Stupid.
    Some people go to church and think about hunting. Others go hunting and think about God.

Blog Entries

That's a shame...whowould not want one of your knives...geesh. Give me a PM and let me know what you are making...may be interested.
    ~Everyone Has Something To Offer~
    A&J Calls 'Staffer' www.a-jcalls.net

Blog Entries

Glad to hear they are going to take care of you on the materials Ross. Too bad for those employees, sure they would rather have had one of your works of art than their names on some plaque.
    wtnhunt

Blog Entries

PM me as well Ross. I may be interested in purchasing a few for my tire company.
    2008 Bowtech Guardian
    2012 Mathews Heli-m(black out)

Default I am at a loss?!

I'm interested as well. Shoot me a pm with what you're making and price. And as others have said (and now you obviously know) contracts are worthless without a deposit nowadays, unfortunately.