New phone!!!

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default New phone!!!

Well got me a new phone since I lost my iphone. Got the samsung galaxy 3 like it so far. Pretty cool. Not to bad to use but just got it this eveninf so not got alot time to use it.
    Some people go to church and think about hunting. Others go hunting and think about God.

Congrats. I have the iPhone 4 and i really havent found anything all that special about it.

only issue i've heard with galaxy is battery life... that was from a co-worker.

Blog Entries

Yeah bat life is something you have to manage. Great phones, I feel like I'm confined with iPhones, you can't even explore them with a PC like a Droid platform. Have fun with it Cody, go ahead and install "where's my Droid" so you can locate it when you lose it.

Blog Entries

I have the same phone too and I really like it. I agree witht he battery life comment though, if you are on it constantly it goes quick. Have had it for a while now and still probably don't know all the features. Took a little bit of getting used to the size and the touch screen since I was a blackberry bold 9700 user before this one.

Blog Entries

I dont have a ton of tine time while at work to use my phone most days so I hope its not an issue. So far I love it but not had a lot of time to use it yet.

Im goin to have to downlaod that app for loosin it ashley use to have it.
    Some people go to church and think about hunting. Others go hunting and think about God.

With my LC lucid I turn off my data...the only thing about that is if someone sends u a email and pix message then it won't show .. I just checkout emails a couple time a day and its puts another 3/4 day of battery life to my Ph...