NASCAR Starts NOW! on FOX

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default NASCAR Starts NOW! on FOX

It's not called that anymore.."Bud Shootout'...but here we go...
    Boogity Boogity Boogity!!

Lets Go Racin Boys!!
    Last edited by Mathews XT Man; 02-17-2013 at 08:16 AM.
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

It'll always be the Bud Shootout to the true fans! Just like its still Winston Cup and the Busch Series and the Sears Craftsman Truck series!

Blog Entries

This is the first year I'm really "into" NASCAR. Never payed attention to it til I got with my girlfriend a couple years ago and still never really liked it. She's a die hard Jr. fan, told her I'd try and get into it this year to give us another thing to enjoy together. She was telling me this afternoon about how the Bud shootout worked vs regular races since I had no clue. Saw the cars and said I was going to pull for Tony Stewart since 1: he drives a Chevy, 2: Mobil 1 is on his hood, and that's the only oil that will ever touch the engine in my truck, and 3: he has bass pro shops on his car. Turns out my pick is doing pretty good so far.

I like Smoke but I agree with your girlfriend man. Huge Earnhardt fan! And keep her around, you're a lucky guy to have a girlfriend watch racing with!

My driver out in early crash which was a result in smoke not clearing car on bottom..people checking up ..at least Jr, finished
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5