Pro Gun NYS is on a roll. My county also passed a resolution to Repeal NYS Safe act

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default Pro Gun NYS is on a roll. My county also passed a resolution to Repeal NYS Safe act

I attended a meeting at the county legislative bldg last night. It was to get our local legislators to pass a resolution to repeal the NYS Safe Act and tell Prince Cuomo to get it off the books, allow public comment and input!
    It passed. Phew...One legislator thought a round of ammo meant..." the round thing on a gun that brings the bullet up to be fired". Verbatim.
    These are the folks who are making decisions on gun laws? WOW!
    I believe we were the 19th county to pass a resolution like this. We are 25 miles at our southern most point from NYC.
    Here is the link to the article from last night.
    http://www.lohud.com/article/2013021...nclick_check=1
    NRA, NYSRPA
    Board of Director/ county rep NY Bowhunters
    United Sportsmen of Rockland County
    Take a kid hunting, pass it on.
    God Bless America and our troops

Blog Entries

glad to see this happening. unfortunately, the city tail may wag the state dog.