5 more days

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default 5 more days

Til vacation! Saturday at 1pm I'm picking the girlfriend up and we're heading south bound to Myrtle Beach. Planning on driving straight through but we'll see how tired I get. Gonna go to bed at about 2-3am then sleeping to 11 or so the next morning and gonna high tail it south. Then the following saturday we're gonna head up to Bristol, TN to go to the race. As soon as the race is over we'll hit the road to at least Harrisburg, PA and might even drive straight through to home, will see how tired I get again. Stayed in a nice hotel in Grantsville, PA on the way down and back last year so may stop there, we'll see. Looking forward to getting outa here for a week. Been a long cold and snowy winter here so it'll be nice to hit the beach for a week then head through the mountains, go to the race and head home on the way back.

have a great time shaun

"AWESOME" ends with ME ................ coincidence ??? ........ I think not.

Blog Entries

Have a safe trip and lots of fun Shaun.
    wtnhunt

Sound likes fun have a safe trip