A Funny for today

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default A Funny for today

One man would dig a hole two or three feet deep and then move on. The other man came along behind him and filled in the hole. While one was digging a new hole, the other was 25 feet behind filling in the hole.

The men worked right past the guy with the soft drink and went on down the road. "I can't stand this," said the man tossing the can into a trash container and headed down the road toward the men.

"Hold it, hold it," he said to the men. "Can you tell me what's going on here with all this digging and refilling?"

"Well, we work for the government and we're just doing our job," one of the men said.
    "But one of you is digging a hole and the other fills it up. You're not accomplishing anything. Aren't you wasting the taxpayers' money?"

"You don't understand, mister," one of the men said, leaning on his shovel and wiping his brow. "Normally there's three of us: me, Elmer and Leroy. I dig the hole, Elmer sticks in the tree, and Leroy here puts the dirt back.

Elmer's job's been cut ... so now it's just me an' Leroy.

Yep! This just about sums it up...
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

I'd laugh if this wasn't true ... YIKES !!

"In Memory Of Dr. David Ashburn (aka - Exturkinator) and Nicolas J. Beacham ( aka- Nick ) .. MISSED
    Realtree Family Members"

MEMBER #9 ..... OFF THE PORCH GANG

Blog Entries

wow. funny, yet so very close to the truth.

hahahaha Good one lol

"AWESOME" ends with ME ................ coincidence ??? ........ I think not.

Blog Entries

Lol I needed that laugh.

Very true
    Some people go to church and think about hunting. Others go hunting and think about God.