Sonic Dome??????

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default Sonic Dome??????

Does anyone use Primos mouth calls? I got a new pack the other day and I didn't know that it came with 2 Sonic Dome calls. Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they work? I'm used to the old school flat plain white ones!

Blog Entries

Tried one a couple years ago out of curiosity and did not like it at all. But everyone is different and our mouths are shaped differently so it may work for you.

I have them..takes a little getting used to..it takes alot more room up in your mouth, but they are supposed to position the call properly even if you dont have any experience blowing mouth diafram calls...sound is great
    Last edited by Mathews XT Man; 03-24-2013 at 03:21 PM.
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Never used that Primos mouth call. Had to go to their web site to read about it. It looks like it's a call designed for hunters that need a little help with learning how to position a mouth call. Like redkneck said...a mouth call is a personal preference thing with the way it fits in your mouth. In the past when I've used other style Primos calls I had to trim them a bit to fit me. These days I use Woodhaven mouth calls.