Full Strut

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Full Strut

Default Full Strut

I saw a flock of turkeys today, 1 was in full strut. That's all. I don't get to hunt anymore, so I just thought I'd pass that on.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because you were there.

be sure to tell Tom when and exactly where. lol

Blog Entries

That is cool Chris. Hope things settle down for you soon where you can get more time to hunt.

I saw a good flock with a couple strutting not far from the highway here about 4 weeks ago.
    wtnhunt

Quote Originally Posted by wtnhunt View Post
    That is cool Chris. Hope things settle down for you soon where you can get more time to hunt.

I saw a good flock with a couple strutting not far from the highway here about 4 weeks ago.
    I placed out of the class that starts tonight-- I don't have another class until May 16th, so I might actually get to go turkey hunting this year. The flock where I have permission near home is kind of hit or miss. I haven't seen them or sign of them since early October. Might get to go out with a buddy in Jefferson county, or another place near a town called Hanover, Ohio. We'll see.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because you were there.

I'm seeing them everyday now in full strut (southern maine). Just a couple more weeks and we can all go out and get ours.