So much for shed hunting!! - Page 2

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default So much for shed hunting!!

I know this year has been a bust for me. Two sheds is it. I know my deer made it due to trail cam pics but I can't find them. Oh well at this point.

Pretty poor here in MS too. Found 1 so far. Bucks down here shed later than most other areas. Remember our rut peaks near the end of Dec. Normally where I hunt in MS the bucks start dropping sheds around the end of the 1st week of March. The earliest I've found any in MS was the last week of February.

Didn't find any when I was up in MO during the 1st week of Feb. Thought that was odd. When I get back to MO for the opening of their turkey season, I'll be looking for some.

Default So much for shed hunting!!

I've found 8 so far, but saw 7 bucks still carrying two weekends ago. They seem alot later than normal this year to me.
    I figure God only gave me so many sunrises, I might as well not miss one.

Realtree Hoyt Fraternity Member #2