Gun Salesman of the decade

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default Gun Salesman of the decade

During Barack Obama's presidency there have been 32 background checks for gun purchases every minute.
    Since February of 2009, the first full month of Obama's presidency, there have been 70,291,049 background checks for gun purchases, according to data released by the FBI.
    Using February 1, 2009 as our starting date, and March 31, 2013 as our end date, (the latest data from the FBI) Obama has been president for 1,520 days.
    That equates to 36,480 hours, or 2,188,800 minutes.
    Divide the 70,291,049 background checks by 2,188,800 minutes and you get approximately 32 checks for gun purchases every minute!
    NRA, NYSRPA
    Board of Director/ county rep NY Bowhunters
    United Sportsmen of Rockland County
    Take a kid hunting, pass it on.
    God Bless America and our troops

Wow lots of guns lol

He sure knows to organize a "community" doesn't he?
    If you want to get something out of something you must put something into it. Member QDMA - NRA - SCOPE - NYSRPA - NCF2A - We The People of NY - NWTF - American Legion - Eagles Club
    If you buy cheap You'll buy twice

more like the century! lol

Default Gun Salesman of the decade

Thinking of buying as many Hi-Cap P mags as I can ... I don't even own an AR! (yet)
    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation INDIVISIBLE with liberty and justice for all.

Hydrogen is an odorless, colorless gas which given sufficient time, turns into people.

i don't own an AR but i still have 3 more 10 round mags. can't justify having any high cap mags when i have to get rid of them by mid jan 2014. i know of some that want them and will probably call me in another few days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dbHunterNY View Post
    more like the century! lol
    Umm yeah, possibly ever or of all time. Would be interesting to see some statistics to compare to other presidents terms.
    wtnhunt

Would love to buy one but shelves are almost empty and the prices are through the roof.
    a bad day hunting beats a good day at work any day