Dave Watson North Wis Bear hunt

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default Dave Watson North Wis Bear hunt

on OUTDOOR CH. NOW!

You guys want a great hunt Keith can get you on a good bear.

http://bigbearguideservice.com/
    Last edited by Mathews XT Man; 04-21-2013 at 09:40 PM.
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Blog Entries

good spor for bears, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by stevebeilgard View Post
    good spor for bears, that's for sure
    Yup..just crawlin with the little black pigs
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Steve, POW is the place, if I can draw.

Blog Entries

that is true. but northern wisconsin is as good as it gets for the lower 48.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebeilgard View Post
    that is true. but northern wisconsin is as good as it gets for the lower 48.
    I understand the quality of bears on POW.....a 300 to 400# boar isnt out of the question here.
    Keith had 50 hunters and they all tagged out opening week

Blog Entries

Dave used to post here, even posted the birth of one of his children if I remember right. Don't get the outdoor channel anymore. Never been bear hunting, but if I were gonna go on a bear hunt, would probably take up an offer from another member here.
    wtnhunt