Another forum hunt

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default Another forum hunt

Hey guys and gals After overwhelming response on Realtree forum turkey hunt I was wondering if there would be any interest on a forum waterfowl hunt? Leave me a post if any are interested. Ill be outa the loop for a week of bear hunting in Manitoba So Ill check back in when I return Tim

I havn't duck hunted since I was a teenager. Would it be here in NY Tim?

Good luck with the bears. Bring home a big bruin!

haven't hunted waterfowl period. lol

Blog Entries

That sounds like a blast. Will definitely consider that one considering how close to home it is!

I know a guy in North Dakota..the ducks block out the sun he says, when the northern flights come in
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Quote Originally Posted by Mathews XT Man View Post
    I know a guy in North Dakota..the ducks block out the sun he says, when the northern flights come in
    Can prob get a hunt set up out there....Now if you get a hunt together with the Duck Commander...I'M coming!!
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Depends on where and what kind of waterfowl. I'd like to get on some diver ducks.I got a boat[3 man] and all the decoys.

No interest here but a hog hunt in TX would get my attention. Plus a chance to add an exotic would be great.

Blog Entries

Can prob get a hunt set up out there....Now if you get a hunt together with the Duck Commander...I'M coming!!
    Have you ever looked at their prices? If not, look it up....I was like when I saw them!
    Quote Originally Posted by colorado bob View Post
    No interest here but a hog hunt in TX would get my attention. Plus a chance to add an exotic would be great.
    This would be cool.

DaWG..you referring to Duck Commander prices? No, I did not look at the price... Figure if R.T. sponsers them they can get us a great deal, but then I do not know what Tim has in mind at this point..it was only a suggestion, as was North Dakota

Blog Entries

DaWG..you referring to Duck Commander prices? No, I did not look at the price... Figure if R.T. sponsers them they can get us a great deal, but then I do not know what Tim has in mind at this point..it was only a suggestion, as was North Dakota
    Yep, I was referring to DC prices. They are good people, I'm sure, but there's no way I would pay to hunt with them.
    Woodrow F. Call hates rude behavior in a man, he won't tolerate it.