Rain rain go away!!!

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Angry Rain rain go away!!!

Holy crap we have had alot of rain....the lake is higher than I have saw it in years......last week we got 3 inches one night and then last night we got another 2 3/4 inches....I was about to leave for work when I thought I had better check my sump hole....it was about to run over so there I was at 5:15am out on the tractor digging a ditch in my back yard....good times....come on sun shine.

One day you guys moan there is no water in the river and next there is too much. Make up your minds for petes sake!

I have to agree with you a Joe. Its been the worst year ever for baseball. I still haven't got all of my garden or the food plot in.

Oh I am happy about the lake level.....just wish this rain would stop for a week or so......better not rain friday because I have a golf tourney to play in.

Blog Entries

Yeah sure has been a wet spring for us! Haven't had too many forecasts without rain in them. It rained a lot last night and basically all day here today. Have been having to cut the grass twice a week!

we're getting a bit of rain now. got the garden in but haven't put in the food plot i wanted to do yet. raining so much that not much hay is down yet on the family farm. also that means i haven't really been out lately for woodchucks. after all this rain a bit of sun shine here and there will make stuff grow like crazy. that part is good.

Please send all you canto Colorado.

Rain again here today........GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!