Pretty good labor day

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default Pretty good labor day

Girls had fun, specks were biting ok

Triple tail were out there but under the 18" min.

Got into some big tarpon, huge school some about 150lbs but couldn't hook up.

All in all a good day, just don't ask me what a gallon bag of speckled trout fillets cost lol.

But their smile were worth the trouble.

Blog Entries

Yours looks much better than mine. Looks like you all are having a great time.

Raining again here now. Yesterday's flooding really messed things up with my plans here. Had a lot I needed to get done outside, but at least the weather did not stop my cooking, got a chunk of pork loin going on the smoker with some hickory for the family to enjoy here in about 3 more hours.
    wtnhunt

Nice fish red!....Slash & Ashley & Breylen were over and we tweaked a few stands, shot from them to make sure were on...hung me a new "Gorrilla" weekend went waaaay too fast AGIAN!
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Good stuff. Miss fishing for trout.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because you were there.

Well we don't put a price on a pound of venison so...who cares what a gallon of speckled trout cost! Great groceries too. Yep...great day for your family to remember for years to come. Spent most of the day organizing, running errands, and loading my Tahoe. Heading to MO tomorrow to plant the food plots this week. Be back late Saturday afternoon.

Blog Entries

Sounds like y'all had a great time!

Why did you let that ugly dude hug on your daughters?

Blog Entries

Lol Corey, maybe I need to get a DNA swab?