Toxic Broadheads

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default Toxic Broadheads

Have just recently started seeing these on the shelves. Anyone use them or know anything about them? They look really cool and like they would make a big hole, but I'm curious how much noise they make going through the air.

Blog Entries

I don't know how they fly but there's no way that they are going to get the penetration through bone with all that radius on the blades. I saw their YouTube videos shooting heads through milk jugs but I've never hunted milk jugs lol.

They may be great but looks like someone just copied a biohazard symbol to put something different on the market to generate sales.

Try some out and let us know how they do, I've ate my words before lol

Blog Entries

I've read great reviews on these heads, and alot of hunters using them really like'em. Seen a few pictures of complete pass through's going through shoulder bones and the blades are still it good shape.

I do and don't like the concept for the fear of a lot of drag going through the animal but the idea of a large hole instead of a slice will not allow the hole to close up. I guess I will stick with my Muzzy's, nothing has out done them yet Bone, flesh, or a broad head
    "Own More Bone"

Member #50...........of the OTPG

I don't shoot them because I don't like the idea of them have curve complex blades... one bends a little and they'll probably fly way off. also you can't resharpen them, but they cut out holes not slits for wound channels. Bow shop I go to used them to take a doe with a massive blood trail. I'll try to get the picture and post it.

That would be great to see a picture. I was just curious if they did anything special or were part of the "zombie" trend of weapons.

I know a guy who bought them this year...shot well outta his bow.
    Still waiting on a kill to see how they perform!
    Personally, if were to go back to a fixed blade head, think I'd try these!

I think I'm going to have to pick up a package and try them. Be interesting to shoot to say the least.

No result like this is typical but yea definitely possible....

Dagum
    2010 Hoyt Alphaburner @60lbs2012-2013 Realtree Forums Deer Contest Winners -Team Dropin' Tines

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter97 View Post
    Dagum
    yea you definitely converse with Wes. lol sorry couldn't help it.

11. Default Toxic Broadheads

A friend of mine is using them with his crossbow. Ill see him this weekend and ask what he thinks of them. Can't lie, I usually don't get all wound up about these faddish looking things but something about these seems different.

That blood trail doesmy even look real! Insane!

Blog Entries

Yeah looks almost photoshopped. Seen some wicked blood trails but not one that was a perfect 5 inch wide meandering line lol.

i'm just the messenger but it came from a local shop's facebook page. shop is called Havoc archery.