Acouple of tip videos #3

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Blog Entries

Default Acouple of tip videos #3

Only allowed to post one video at a time. Here is another that fits right in with this time of year.

Blog Entries

Man Mike, that sounds exactly like what I tell kids I take. Very good video with good info for a refresher or a new hunter. That one buck near the end was real nice. Thanks for sharing with us.
    wtnhunt

i'll have to watch this and #2 when I get home Mike. looks promising though.

Good video, especially for youngsters or beginners. I will be sharing this with some of the kids I take hunting!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wtnhunt View Post
    Man Mike, that sounds exactly like what I tell kids I take. Very good video with good info for a refresher or a new hunter. That one buck near the end was real nice. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Thanks William. My intent in starting this project was aimed at the youth or new hunter just starting out. I am by no means an expert, but i do have a bit of seat time. They say experience is the best teacher and I have always been one to share my experiences as most of the regulars here past and lurking already know. We can never know everything there is to know when it comes to this stuff. I only wish i could remember half of the stuff I already forgot although some is best left forgotten.