Well got a little property to hunt.

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Default Well got a little property to hunt.

My dad is a draftsman which means he draws houses and additions for a living. Anyways a client of his had a surveyor come in and the surveyor found hog wallows on the property. Well when the client was told he gave my dad permission to hog hunt it. My dad asked if i could hunt it to and it was a yes so i now have a place to go hunt hogs. We'll go put up a feeder sometime soon and hopefully get a few hogs. Im going to try to get the kills on video so hopefully i can bring yall some bowkills. I know it isnt for deer but shootin hogs is still fun.
    2010 Hoyt Alphaburner @60lbs2012-2013 Realtree Forums Deer Contest Winners -Team Dropin' Tines

Default Well got a little property to hunt.

Awe man that's awesome!!!! U gunna enjoy shooting those pesky critters!! Best thing for hogs is soured corn. No real need for feeder just pour it on the ground.
    I actually mix corn water and molasses in a 5 gallon bucket and put the lid on it wait for it to sour then pour it out, it's like crack for those varmints

Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you get to bring home the bacon. Lol

I love shootin hogs
    2010 Hoyt Alphaburner @60lbs2012-2013 Realtree Forums Deer Contest Winners -Team Dropin' Tines