Prayers and support for fellow hunter - Page 2

Hunting Forum

Welcome to the hunting forum. Participate in member hunting forums, member blogs, and hunting pro blogs. The hunting forum is also the place to see Team Realtree photos and add your own photos.

We hope you’ll visit often! Why not bookmark this hunting forum page right now and share the link with a friend!

Hunting Forum | Realtree ® - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sorry guys for the confusion. There was a link posted for donation site that that they have but was not intended for this post. I did not realize it was there and it was late when I saw muffs post and removed it. I have been busy last few days helping getting him to drs appts and working. Thanks for the help on the newspaper link. And by the way he was wearing his orange vest and had flashlight. Again thanks for your prayers.

Also, I don't usually follow hunting forums but I did make the post for prayers and hunter awareness. While you may be doing everything right and by the law, someone else's stupidity and carelessness can change your life forever. If hunting alone please have someway to get in touch with others such as cell phone. If he had not had his, he would never have made it out of the woods.

This is one of the reasons why Hunters Helping Hunters USA was formed - too many scams on the NAHC forums. We perform the due diligence when an application is received and have caught someone trying to double dip the insurance company. We do not pay the applicants but make payments directly to the vendors. Best part of my job is sometimes I get to say "your application has been approved". The worst part is hearing about the tragedies. What a horrible thing to go have to go through. Sending prayers for your friend.
    Ken Zeringue
    Chairman of the Board
    Hunters Helping Hunters USA, Inc.
    www.huntershelpinghuntersusa.org

Wow..he did everything right and still gets shot!...some people do not belong in the woods man...
    “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5

Blog Entries

Almost impossible to believe the guy was not intentionally shot, how can you accidentally shoot someone with orange and a light on? Unreal. I wish him and your family all the best.
    Last edited by redkneck; 01-21-2014 at 07:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redkneck View Post
    Almost impossible to believe the guy was not intentionally shot, how can you accidentally shoot someone with orange and a light on? Unreal. I wish him and your family all the best.
    \

my thinking also. the other guy would rather kill than pay a tresspassing fine. pretty sad.