Sign in to follow this  
sureshot

seminar in saskatoon

Inyone in the area of saskatoon on march 23 I will be doing a varmit seminar would loveto see you at the cabelas store at 4 pm, I will be there most of the day hope to see some of you !!

Hope it all went well Bret! Wish I lived closer (or had a lot more extra cash so I could fly out for a weekend lol). Really bummed that the Montreal Cabela's location got canned last year or whenever it was. Woulda been nice having something like that closer than Toronto.

went great, the cabelas in Edmonton invited me to come on june 29 that will be a huge day, 2-3 seminars and all day meet and greet, plus we are getting another cabelas in regina, all around us, awesome.

Well at least you'll be able to do day trips to Cabela's in Regina lol! I really hope we get one in this area. Preferably Ottawa. We have a Sail store in Ottawa which is pretty good. Produits de plein air chasse pĂȘche camping randonnĂ©e sports nautiques habits de travail - SAIL Then 2 Gander Mountain stores in upstate NY which is only 2-3 hours away.