Sign in to follow this  
Pzk8790

Mossberg 500 20ga.

I have a mossberg 20ga pump. Got a few questions the pump is pretty shaky and if I tried to do a quick follow up shot the gun jams. It's a slug gun brand new. Suggestions r always appreciated here. I was also wanting some camo skin to put on my gun also thanks

The pump on my Mossberg is pretty shaky/rattley on the old one, never had it jam. On the newer Mossberg 500 super bantam, if you slam it really hard, it's stiff and gets stuck...it's better now after a few years of breaking in...take it apart and oil it...

Does anyone know how to take the gun stock pump more or less dismantle it. I'm buying the camo skin for. My gun and needs to be apart. Just the stock nd pump. Or a website I have the manual just didn't look through it yet

I had a 835 turkey gun that I bought after I graduated high school.1st 3.5 mag and in the original realtree.It rattled and it kicked like a mule. Sold it and got a 870 sps super mag.