Sign in to follow this  
Hoytman66

Best safety harness

Some of these new harnesses look like they are simple and very lightweight and also pretty reasonably priced, not used any of them though. Still using the harness that came with my summit climber. Agree on the lifelines too, several good options there.

I got my kids a Muddy, and it's a good harness. Like William I wear a harness that came with one of my stands. Thinking of switching to a rock climbing harness this season

Been using Hunter Safety Systems for a long time now. I have 3 of them..1 here in MS and 2 in MO in case a guest shows up at our farm without a harness. They are easy to put on in low light/dark conditions before walking to a stand. Virtually all treestands come with a full body safety harness now. Each New Millennium stand now comes with both a safety harness and a 30' lifeline.

Tree Spider Micro Harness was nice but a small was even too small for me. I have an HSS that I've used last few years. works well but don't like the big straps. I might switch to a Muddy, heard good things about then and looks like it'd be more accommodating to the female frame.