Sign in to follow this  
mike

Long time, no see

Got logged back in with the help of Luke and William! Been a long time since I've posted. Hope everyone is well and had a great hunting season!

Good to see you back around Mike, welcome back.  Hope you had a good season too.  

Cannot complain at all here, tagged out on bucks, killing two of the top three bucks I knew were around.  Just gotta get my youngest daughter on a deer this weekend now.

4 minutes ago, mike said:

I shot my biggest buck to date this year! when I have a chance I will post a picture. 

Congratulations Mike.  Been some real good ones killed this year.

Welcome back Mike!  Good to see you again.  Looking forward to seeing your big buck.  I killed a couple of big ones too this year.

On 1/10/2017 at 3:55 PM, mike said:

Got logged back in with the help of Luke and William! Been a long time since I've posted. Hope everyone is well and had a great hunting season!

I just got logged back in with the help of Luke and William! Someone had switched my email with my wifes email which explains why everytime I tried to log in, I ended up being her...LOL

18 minutes ago, EastTnHunter said:

I got back on mike... thanks for the help Shaun and thanks for having me back guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Mike and i had a little discussion on this. I reinstated your account on Sunday night. 

Mike and i had a little discussion on this. I reinstated your account on Sunday night. 

It still said I was banned until I got with Shaun earlier in fb chat... any who.. thanks for having me back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk