Sign in to follow this  
wtnhunt

out there, no other words describe...

Nancy pelosi, is waaay out there, anyone seriously ever listen to the old bat for a minute or longer.  About a minute is all I can take, she makes absolutely no sense in anything she says, kinda like "you want to know what is in the bill you have to pass the bill".   Her ramblings sound like those of a deranged addict.

Her kumbaya crap should have ended a long time ago, sad that any state can continue to re elect this type garbage, her and chuckie schumer need to quit obstructing the new administration that the American voters put in office and let them do the job they were elected to do.  

My serious thoughts are that those elected officials who are not participating and going to do the job they were elected to do need docked at the very least or just plain fired!!!  Most employees who refuse to work do get fired, these elite jerks are so far out of touch with reality it is crazy.

Nancy Pelosi is so far out of touch with the real world I won't waste my time listening to 1 second of what she has to say.

Edited by Rhino

On 2/1/2017 at 11:54 AM, Rhino said:

Nancy Pelosi is so far out of touch with the real world I won't waste my time listening to 1 second of what she has to say.

BINGO!!!   As soon as I see any of them on a news feed,...CLICK...GONE!  YOU HAVE NOTHING IO WANNA HEAR!   BEYE!!!