Sign in to follow this  
wtnhunt

Team 1

I haven't been in a stand since I killed my buck on 11/9.  Been dealing with other issues, like cleaning up the mess from our barn burning down in MO (story posted in the Lounge).  Ate my MO gun season tag without ever getting the chance to hunt at all.  Very doubtful I'll kill a better buck in MS but I'll start putting some time in the woods again during the 2nd week of December.

Well I waited until the last minute but I have an upgrade...  I shot this 9-point Sunday night in Kentucky with 14-minutes to spare in their ML season.

DSC07637.JPG

Congratulations Team 1!

Now I have to go back out in the cold and look for a ten pointer. LOL

Merry Christmas to you all. :)

Feb 28th is past... no more entries... can I start celebrating???? Just kiddin' if you know me I'm not one to gloat. Congrats to fellow teammates Rhino and NY_gun ... you really pulled it out in the end, thanks.

Well...we haven't had a turkey contest in several years now.  Our season opens next Thursday so if the weather is OK, I'll be in the woods after them here in MS.

Make sure that you include some good photos. Iowa isn't until mid April. I usually hunt later seasons unless I know where they are patterning. Headed out west for my usual trip. Nebraska (and maybe Wyoming and SD) we'll see how it works out :)

I was checking to see if they have declared a winner yet.  So I thought I would swing by and say congratulations!!  Those were some great deer!