Sign in to follow this  
wtnhunt

Team 6

Checking in. My season doesn't start until October 1. Need to get some cams checked and some shooting lanes trimmed and I'll be good to go.

Hey thanks.  I didn't make it out yesterday, it was just too damn warm.  It was about 85 degrees and 85% humidity.  It was the first opening day I've missed in years.  I usually go and sit more for a ceremonial thing but I didn't want to get it all stunk up.  I will be out there after work today.  I can hardly wait for that first deer of the year rush.

Nothing new to report here. It's still been too warm to make it out. Looks like a big change is coming next week, so hopefully I'll get to make it out a few times here shortly.

Hi Guys,  still unseasonably warm.  Not much moving during the day.  Our muzzleloader season starts Saturday.  If the opportunity arises I will smoke a big doe for the freezer.

Good luck to you! 

We finally had a little break from the heat, and I made it out for an evening hunt. Ended up getting skunked, but it was nice to be back in the stand. Checked my cameras but so far nothing bigger than a few two year olds. Hopefully the corn comes out soon that surrounds our farm and pushes the deer into the timber. The weather is suppose to warm back up to near 80 for the next week or so which is a bummer.

Still no break from the heat here.  Warm temps all but stopped any deer movement where I was hunting.  I cannot wait for November.