Sign in to follow this  
fly

Double Pedestal Mount

I will pick these up later this week from my taxidermist. These were my bucks from 2016. The top one is my Kentucky buck and the bottom is my IL buck. The taxidermist really hit the mark with what I was looking for.

Mount 1.JPG

Mount 2.JPG

Frank and KY 9 point - Copy.JPG

10 point RT.jpg

They look great Frank.  I'm getting a double pedestal mount done for my Sable and Nyala from my 2016 Africa hunt too.  It will probably be the middle of the summer before they are done.

Looks great Frank.  Mounts actually look bigger than your field pics.  Very nice. Congratulations again. 

Probably should put up some pics of my 9 pt from last season. 

The IL buck was by far the ugliest I have ever taken and while I've yet to see it in person the pic of the mount makes it look bigger and prettier.  Yes, lets see it.

Man Frank that looks sweet! Great bucks & your taxi did a nice job. Love the base & foliage. I got a wall pedestal of my buck from a few years ago. I wanted something different...I love it, the wife not so much lol. I still have the head from my buck this year in the freezer. Need to figure out if I want a shoulder mount or euro on him and get him to my taxi.

It's a tough call when you only have so much room (and a wife) LOL. I've still got to boil my 2017 buck as it's still in my deep freeze. Will do a Euro probably next month

Wow...you have a good taxidermist, beautiful mounts! My 8 point I shot this past season with the muzzleloader is going to be in a similar pose as your bottom buck - wall pedestal with a little bit more turn. Will be an exciting day to get him back, which won't be for awhile. Congrats on your mounts there!