Sign in to follow this  
Turkeygirl

ATA Show 2018

I don't know who that is. I do know everyone is going crazy it seems over this Garmin bow site. I think it is just taking away part of the challenge of bow hunting. I go to the woods to get away from technology. Almost a $1000 for a bow site is nuts.

I'll have to google that crazy sight up Ruth.  Not interested in getting one...just curious what a $1,000 bow site is.  Haven't really checked into the ATA show stuff.  I know we (Millennium) have a new booth prepared for this year.  Our CEO sent me a pic of it from the ATA show.  I was at deer camp at the time.

I haven't followed it too closely in years. I like to keep it simple these days, so the latest & greatest doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to. $1500 bows and $1000 sights just isn't my thing. I did google the sight and it looks cool. Here's a link for anyone that wants to see it. https://www.garmin.com/en-US/blog/fishandhunt/garmin-xero-auto-ranging-digital-bow-sight/

Yeah the price of bows is getting nuts. I actually sold my Mathews Halon. Just didn't shoot it as well as my Hoyt but I did try a Bear Sole Intent recent;y and I have to say Bear has some nice bows for the price, which is pretty much a few hundred dollars less than the rest!