wtnhunt

deer contest?

Yeah or nay? 

If we can't get enough members to reply here, not gonna do a sign up or a contest.  How about 20 members reply minimum here and will get a signup going.   

I'm not in any good draws this year so my contribution may not be what it has been in the past... count me in though.

Better than half way there.  Guess I may go ahead and post a sign up and if we can get enough members to sign up to make it worth while then will draw teams some time in September.  

Went ahead and posted a signup in the announcement room, hopefully we can get enough folks to signup to be able to draw some teams.  

6 minutes ago, Mathews XT Man said:

OK so everybody signed up on this thread needs to resign on the official contest page, correct?

Yes sir, that is correct.  Be sure to go here to sign up

6 more entries to reach our minimum head count for the contest............come on folks, join in on the fun!  You lurkers out there, quit your lurking and get back in the game!

On 8/22/2018 at 3:23 PM, Dawg said:

6 more entries to reach our minimum head count for the contest............come on folks, join in on the fun!  You lurkers out there, quit your lurking and get back in the game!

Still needing 6 more....