Sign in to follow this  
Strut10

Any spring 2019 hunts planned yet ??

Time is getting close for the southern boys and gals to go huntin' !!!

Anyone have plans for out of state hunts this spring ??  

Was hoping to get my daughter into some Nebraska Merriam's this spring.  But it's looking like school obligations are gonna foil those plans. Possibly do another Wyoming/Nebraska combo with my brother again...……….or some other trip by the seat of our pants...…….or just stay home and hunt a couple weeks.  Dunno yet. 

Dunno about anything extra yet.  Season opens early here (March 15th) so that's where I'll kick off the 1st of my game plans.  Then, depending on the weather and timing of bagging birds (3 gobbler limit here), hunt off and on until around April 10th before taking a short break before hitting the road north.  I'll head to Missouri a couple of days before their 4/15 opener to hunt the first 3 or 4 days of their season for bird no. 1.  Then return to MO sometime toward the middle of the 2nd week to go for bird no. 2 (I hope).  We can only kill 1 out of our 2 bird limit in MO during the first week of their 3 week season.

I'll actually have some time off this year and plant to hit a few states so it should be a fun year.  I'll keep you guys posted on my hunts. Hopefully I'll be able to share some pics and stories along the way. 

Good luck to everyone and I hope  yall have a blessed and safe season.