Sign in to follow this  

Anybody draw any tags for this season yet?

My son drew a Unit 1 AZ late Elk tag, same one I had a few years ago.  Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving in AZ this year.

Hoping for a Colorado 3rd Season Deer hunt near Gunnison, depends on the creep should have enough at 13 points, still got a month and half till results on that.

Kicking around applying for moose in Idaho again.

Good luck to those of you applying.

Beyond all belief, I finally drew a moose tag here in Montana.  I'll have from September 15th to December 1st to try catching up with a bull.  The moose population here is down from a decade ago (thank you, wolves) but there are still enough that if I put in the time the freezer should be full by the time December rolls around.

Congrats on the moose,  will be looking forward to the pics and the story. 

I have struck out on everything, I even through an app in on Montana Moose, didn't expect to draw as I only had one point.

Have AZ deer & SD deer left, then I have to decide what to do if they are both unsuccessful.

Did end up buying some of the TN elk tag raffle tickets, can still dream right.  Drawing was this morning at 10 am, supposed to announce the winners the 16th I think.