Saw another Bear that we named, "Bob" trying his best to catch a Salmon

buckee

• 9 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 2:09 PM, wtnhunt said:

Some great shots there Steve.  What camera are you using now?

I'm using an Olympus OM-D , EM-10 III Now, and Love it. Sorry it took so long to answer your question my friend.  I rarely come here anymore.
I'm using a 300mm lens on my Camera, and when I first got it, I noticed this button on my Camera that has a picture of a Magnifying glass beside it, So I looked through my viewfinder and pressed the button and WOW, it turned my 300mm lens into a 600.  I love my camera

P6070146.jpg

On 7/15/2022 at 11:04 PM, buckee said:

I'm using an Olympus OM-D , EM-10 III Now, and Love it. Sorry it took so long to answer your question my friend.  I rarely come here anymore.
I'm using a 300mm lens on my Camera, and when I first got it, I noticed this button on my Camera that has a picture of a Magnifying glass beside it, So I looked through my viewfinder and pressed the button and WOW, it turned my 300mm lens into a 600.  I love my camera

P6070146.jpg

Damn that's a nice crisp shot!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 3:04 PM, buckee said:

P6070146.jpg

Very nice shot there Steve.   Good to see you post.   Hope you are doing well.