Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

C'mon guys...

We've got to have more youth on the forums don't we? :jaw: Hellllllooooooooo.....? :( Anyone remember what this room used to be like? At one point we had a good number of folks but now the room is dead. Liven it up a bit! ;)

Dakota :)

Hello everyone , this is John. I am a MBA student studying in New-York university. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here.Many technical , current affairs & also off-topics sounds interesting here and also got a healthy discussion over it. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site. And yes . .

Wish all other members in this site a very Happy & Prosperous New Year. :)

We've got to have more youth on the forums don't we? :jaw: Hellllllooooooooo.....? :( Anyone remember what this room used to be like? At one point we had a good number of folks but now the room is dead. Liven it up a bit! ;)

I remember what it used to be like Dakota. I agree, We need more kids in here!

Yep all grown up! I was 17 when I found these forums and was in this room quite a bit. 23 now. Still come in here and keep an eye on things though once in a while. ;)

i dont ever post anything in here cuz nobody else does :p

Well nobody's gonna post if you don't take the inittiative! :D And I totally think I just butchered the spelling of the word "inittiative". :D

I'm going on 30, but I'm still a kid at heart :D

Curious though, is it just me or is the room messed up? When I came in the last post was dated something like 2004 so I had to click on the "last post" tab thingy to bring the most recent ones up.

Edited by Michiganbowhunter_SQ2