Sign in to follow this  
countryboy123

Best time to buy!

In my humble opinion the best time to buy gear for deer season is summer. Because its so hot its a good time to use the allowance to pick up some winter camo. Or a couple other things :gunsmilie:

I'd say: when you have the money:jaw::1eye:

I managed to pay rent, two different phone bills, water, electricity, AND buy a muzzleloader all in three weeks. It can be done :D Oh, and I even put gas in the truck :flex:

Nathan

It's a tragedy that all of these stores mark thier prices up so ungodly high to discount them back to reality. I FORBID that behavior in my store and I sell it all from clothing, reloading, ammo, handguns, long guns etc. I opened a store for that reason. I never forgot what is to be a consumer.

I try to wait till summer everyear. This year has been non exception i have blown a lot of money once again, including a new bow. I hate how they jack prices up because its that time of year. I would love to go to your store put one in Indiana haha

I actually hit local stores after season. Walmart usually has some really....really good deals. Ive bought a flock of turkerys for $6. Grunt tubes for a couple fo bucks. They dang near give camo away including turkey vest, etc. Stuff gets really cheap then.